This episode we preview E3, review Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, predict the Doctor Who finale, and thank Rue McClanahan for being a friend.
Direct Link: Powetcast 35: Chesty Jake
Audio Netcast Details
Subscribe to the Powetcast on iTunes
(What have you liked from E3 so far? Are you going to get a 3DS. Did you (or anyone) even SEE the Sony presser? Leave your comments below!)
Show notes after the jump!
- RIP Rue McClanahan
- The Force is Strongwith Betty White
- Cleveland Show Season 3??
- SIR Patrick Stewart
- Heroes might get a miniseries to wrap up (WHY???)
- Blue Beetle the TV series?
- Why is Disney making a Dreamworks movie?Tangled
- Marvel Movie Madness!
- Captain America’s outfit revealed
- Full version of Thor outfit (plus: Keep it in your pants, Natalie Portman!)
- Rock Band 3
- Natal is officially KINECT
- Oh, and the new Xbox 360
- Confirmed: Hard drive IS removable (but apparently still proprietary), and works with transfer cable
- 5 USB ports :O
- ALREADY SHIPPING
- Criterion – Need for Speed
- Devil’s Third
- Wizard World Philly – Toyfare Hall of Fame – Mattel MOTU News
- Prince of Persia
- Sherlock Holmes
- Doctor Who
- New Videos Every Wednesday (or your money back)
- Famicom Dojo: Sega Power Base Converter (last week)
- PAX East 2010 Clips (this week) new YouTube Channel: POWETdotTV
- Silent Running (next week)
- Powet Alphabet
- Cool Beans: LOST Series Finale
- Powet Game Night
- Retro Gamer Magazine #75